TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Company collect and merge non-personally identifiable information (“Non-PII”) and personally identifiable information (“PII”) through the various sources discussed below. For your reference, PII means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. Non-PII is data that is not used to specifically identify, contact or locate an individual, including but not limited to zip code, gender, age, or IP address.
HOW COMPANY COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Websites: Company collects information about you via a website when you provide it in connection with a request for a product, service or information. For example, if you decide to place an order or complete a registration form, Company may ask you for, but not limited to, the following information: First and last name, delivery address, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, mother’s maiden name and/or payment information. Company also collect information through web server applications. This information includes, but is not limited to your referring URL, browser type, Internet protocol (“IP”) address, and the date and time.
- Advertisements: Additionally, Company collect information about you when you complete a questionnaire on one of advertisements included on websites or web pages. The advertisements present opportunities for consumers to acquire services or gain access to other opportunities Company can provide. This information may include, but is not limited to: your e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, IP address; as well as other information about your interests.
- Marketing Partners: In some cases, Company contract marketing partners who are website publishers to host one of websites or web pages on behalf, if you sign up on one of these hosted websites or web pages marketing partners may submit all or a portion of the information that you submitted on the registration form toThis information may include, but is not limited to: your e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, IP address; as well as other information about your interests.
- Data Partners: Company may receive information about you, including but not limited to your e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, and IP address from third-party data partners that sell or contract to manage consumer data on their behalf.
- Service Providers: Company may use third-party data houses to append additional information to the information you have provided. This information may include, but is not limited to phone number and e-mail address. In addition, Company may acquire information from service providers to validate the information you provided.
HOW COMPANY USE YOUR INFORMATION
information or other service; (2) respond to an e-mail or request; (3) send information to you about additional goods or services, deliver to you newsletter or surveys, product information, usage tips or promotions; (4) help improve website(s) or services; (5) to service your account, verify your identity, and provide customer service; or (6) customize visitors’ experiences at website(s). may also use your personal information for any marketing and survey purpose on behalf of itself and its affiliates and subsidiaries.
Company may use your information for ad serving purposes. For example Company may show ads to you based on your IP address, demographics, phone number, or other information Company collected about you. Company reserve the right to decline all current and future transactions through any data points at own discretion which may include the use of currently and previously collected information. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this website constitutes your express written consent to receive telemarketing calls from third-party marketers, including by means of a pre-recorded message and automated voice dialing. Your consent will be effective regardless of whether the number you have provided: (a) is a home, business, or cell phone line; and/or (b) is or will be registered on any state or federal Do-Not-Call (DNC) list, and shall remain in effect until you revoke your consent by clicking here to unsubscribe.
When submitting your credit card or one of advertisers, you are consenting to allowing to preauthorize your credit or debit card to determine your ability to pay for any product or service that you may be interested in. In no circumstance will Company ever share your credit card data.
Company may use your information for on-line and off-line marketing purposes, including but not limited to text messaging, e-mail marketing, telemarketing, and direct mail.
- SMS, Wireless and Other Mobile Offers. Some of the services that Company provide will result in sending an SMS, wireless or other mobile offering to your cell phone. These should be obvious in the context of the offering at the time you sign up. By signing up, you are agreeing to receive these mobile offerings. You understand that your wireless carrier’s standard rates apply to these messages. To unsubscribe or discontinue SMS messages, send “STOP”, “END”, “QUIT” to the SMS text message you have received. This process impacts only the future delivery of the particular SMS message offering, so you must send that message for each offering. This will not affect offerings sent on behalf of third-parties.
Some information is collected automatically while you are using a website. It is important to note that must store this information in order to ensure you receive optimal service while using a website.
This type of information could include:
- Log Files:uses log files to track member usage and engagement and to gauge the effectiveness of different services. Company use your IP address to help diagnose problems with server and to administer the website. Log file information may include, but not limited to: (1) IP Addresses; (2) browser type; (3) number of page views; (4) log-in frequency; and (5) page or section accesses.
- Clear Gifs:uses clear gifs, which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier (similar in function to cookies), to track the online movements of the web users. Additionally, Company may use pixel tracking technology to track the completion of transactions with or advertisers.
websites are not intended or designed to attract users under the age of 18. Company do not collect personally identifiable data from any person Company known to be under the age of 18 and instruct users under 18 not to send any information. It is possible that by fraud or deception Company may receive information pertaining to children under the age of 18. Company recognize the unique privacy concerns regarding children. Company are committed to carefully protecting privacy where children are involved no matter the point of contact. In particular, intention is to fully comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). Per COPPA guidelines, Company do not knowingly collect PII from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian is made aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided with PII through any point of contact Company will delete the information about the child referenced from files when you click here to contact.
Company use procedural and technical safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access. Company employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside of However, perfect security does not exist on the Internet. Therefore, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information. You acknowledge and assume this risk when communicating with and providing information to Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which sites or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using a site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
websites may contain links that direct you to websites owned and operated by other companies. does not control, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party websites, which may employ cookies and/or collection personal information. In addition, will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party website that you visit.
By completing the registration form on one of the website or web pages you consented to receiving marketing communications from third-party marketing partners, if you decide that you do not want to receive these marketing communications you may opt-out of receiving them at any time by clicking here to unsubscribe.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, Company provide a method for consumers to “opt-out” of having their information shared with third-parties. CONTACTING.
[Previous Revisions: January 03, 2008; May 27, 2008, July 22, 2009, August 24, 2009, September 18, 2009, March 9, 2010]
|, | 855-765-7911